What the iSphere Team Is Grateful for this Holiday Season
The holidays are upon us. It’s a time of year where we can reflect on where we’ve been, what we’ve accomplished along the way, and the good we’ve done in our local community. There is so much that we’re grateful for this holiday season and we wanted to share some of the high points as 2021 comes to a close.
Coming Together to Celebrate
This year, we renewed our tradition of holding an in-person holiday party to commemorate the value our consultants and clients have brought to our business and lives during 2021. Over the course of the evening, our guests danced, enjoyed a few drinks, and mingled with new and familiar connections. As usual, our Consultant Care Representative Brian Martin was rocking one of his festive suits.
“It’s always nice to see our employees, consultants, and clients let down their hair and enjoy a memorable evening after a long year of hard work,” said George Walker, Managing Partner at iSphere. “People are better at their jobs when they have time to unwind and build bonds with the people in their lives.”
After the holiday party, both some of our team members made visits to our consultants, dropping off gifts and cards to share some holiday cheer.
Giving Back to Our Community
iSphere’s community spirit doesn’t just start when Christmas music hits the radio waves. Members of the iSphere team work to give back throughout the year, whether they are giving their time or making donations to help non-profit organizations reach their goals. This year, the iSphere team:
- Members of our team volunteered at the Houston ISD Education Foundation’s 15th Annual Golf Tournament at our 2 themed game tents. We also sponsored the swag bags for this event.
- Our people, along with other local volunteers, supplied the Fort Bend ISD with the assistance needed to run their annual golf tournament. iSphere also had games with prizes, drinks and festive snacks.
- iSphere team members kept fundraiser participants cool and hydrated at the Spring Branch Education Foundation’s (SBEF’s) annual golf tournament to raise money for student and educator success.
- We were proud sponsors of the 20th Annual Superintendent’s Scholarship Golf Tournament, which took place at the Cowboys Golf Club and contributed to the college education of 72 outstanding seniors, who each earned $2,500 scholarships.
- In the support of the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, we donated swag bags for their annual golf tournament as well sponsored a table at the “CyFair Salute to Our Heroes Gala” celebrating graduating seniors pursuing careers in the military or as first responders.
- iSphere also sponsored the Dallas ISD State of the District 2021 event to help them to better serve the success of students now and in the future.
- Throughout the year, our people contributed to charities that mattered most to them ranging from the Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund and Montgomery County Food Bank to the Lupus Research Alliance and the ALS Foundation.
As a company, we take pride in doing what’s right, whether it’s helping our neighbors in times of crisis or recognizing businesses and people who are doing an incredible job. No matter the time of year, we show our gratitude and strive to make Texas and all our work communities wonderful places to work and live.
Want to keep up-to-date with the latest iSphere news? Check out our blog and see how our team is making a difference.